Is America on life support? - DebateIsland Development Environment The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland Development Environment

Communities

The best online Debate website - DebateIsland.com! The only Online Debate Website with Casual, Persuade Me, Formalish, and Formal Online Debate formats. We’re the Leading Online Debate website. Debate popular topics, Debate news, or Debate anything! Debate online for free!

Is America on life support?
in Politics

I will never understand why liberals and conservatives can't set aside their differences and meet in the center. I am a centrist independent and for many years have never understood why people buy into a liberal or a conservative collective. I am an individualist. I believe all humans and animals have God ordained human rights as INDIVIDUALS, not as part of a collective. Despite my troll post, I do support the rights of an atheist, IF they support my right to be a Christian. I support prolife causes AND Medicare for All, and I think BOTH parties have gone astray from the principles of the Founding Fathers. If both parties do not STFU about stuff that does not matter, I will crap fire. Peace the eff out, and rep the Constitution, not a political party.
  1. Live Poll

Is America on life support?

2 votes
    1. Yes.
      100.00%
    2. No.
        0.00%
Revelation 3:10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
Tie
Margin

Details +

Arguments

• The U.S.A died when they launched the War on Terror. They just want to start WW3 too take other countries resources and spread their culture on other countries in the name of "Democracy" 
    https://www.google.com/search?q=victims+of+religion&safe=active&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=x&ved=0ahukewihu9jugorfahwkmeakhbtib00q_auidigb&biw=1920&bih=963&safe=active

Blues and Raptors handed two very toxic teams embarrassing losses, 95% of the sports world is rejoicing in the news

Repealing the Second Amendment is the first step to Totalitarianism, and it needs to be prevented to protect our freedom 

http://www.atheistrepublic.com/
  • @Zombieguy1987 Here is where we agree. How do you feel about the Patriot Act under Bush and Obama?
    Revelation 3:10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

• @Zombieguy1987 Here is where we agree. How do you feel about the Patriot Act under Bush and Obama?
    Nothing better than for the government to spy on the people of the country just for the 1-5% who are dangerous
    https://www.google.com/search?q=victims+of+religion&safe=active&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=x&ved=0ahukewihu9jugorfahwkmeakhbtib00q_auidigb&biw=1920&bih=963&safe=active

Blues and Raptors handed two very toxic teams embarrassing losses, 95% of the sports world is rejoicing in the news

Repealing the Second Amendment is the first step to Totalitarianism, and it needs to be prevented to protect our freedom 

http://www.atheistrepublic.com/
  • Modern developed democracies offer a very high quality of life, with the vast majority of people living in the conditions that, by the standards of the rest of the world, are unbelievably luxurious.

In the conditions where almost everyone's needs are satisfied, people start looking in different directions for issues - and find them in the most awkward corners. Where 1000 years ago "How do I survive?" was the main issue, nowadays it is "Plastic straws harm the environment, so we should ban then", or "There is a war on Christmas; not everyone celebrates it any more, which is unacceptable".
    Zombieguy1987